13 de julho de 2008

stop this train


"stop this train", I thought, just as it appears in John Mayer's melancholic song. But this thought was not due to a trouble about the time passing by...

no, this sentence crossed my mind because in that train there was an unreachable, impossible desire that had been asleep for three days. As that third day ended, he was there, right there in front of me. And once again, my body had no ability at all to move.

Was this a cruel destiny's trick? Or maybe a gift from destiny itself, that I didn't have the guts to take?

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

don't worry, if he loves you he'll come back xD


Naughty naughty ines

Anónimo disse...

a eterna vítima!

Inês disse...

...e a eterna incapacidade de se assumir uma crítica que se faz... assinando-a!
;)